Basically, I want to get a sense of how you view a person you admire, and in turn, how that person perceives him or herself.
Here's how it'll work:
- You contact me and tell me about someone somewhat unknown who does something online that you like (blog, art, book, store, Twitter, design - get where I'm going?). It should be a person you don't know personally, but admire from afar. And don't make it a famous person - for obvious reasons like famous people are lame and already overhyped.
- I ask you to answer 4 questions about the person, using no more than 50 words for each answer (i.e., 200 words total). These are the question:
- Who is the person?
- What do they do?
- How do they do it?
- What do you imagine them doing when they're not doing what you admire them for?
- In turn, I'll contact the person and get them to answer the same questions about themselves.
- I'll post it on this blog! Or possibly a new blog if it becomes too unwieldy to host here.
Pretty simple, eh? I'm really interested in how personal views differ from public views...