Thursday, May 6, 2010

Song of the day: May Mix


Song(s) of the day (5/6/2010):
For Baby, a mix.

For May's mixtape club, we were tasked with putting together a collection of songs to welcome Whitney & Julie's baby into the world.

I sorted through 2.25 GB of songs with the word "baby" in the title in this mix is the result.


Mrs. Sidney Carter - Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby
Iona Mack - It Is You Baby On My Mind
Carl Smith - Whoopie Baby
Link Wray - Ain't That Lovin' You Baby
Betty Smith & The RhythmMaster - Yeah Baby
Frank Wilson - My Sugar Baby
Tami Young - Come Back Baby
Jacob Miller - Baby I Love You So
Starlets - My Baby's Real
Linda Hopkins - Mama Needs Your Lovin' Baby
Bo Carter - Twist It, Baby
Elmore James - Goodbye Baby
The Moovers - I Love You Baby
Toys - What's Wrong With Me Baby
The Masqueraders - Do You Love Me Baby
Yellow Balloon - Baby Baby It's You
Betty Everett - Bye Bye Baby
Jean Wells - The Best Thing for You Baby
Jeanette Washington - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face
Bessie Jones - Go To Sleep Little Baby

No comments: